Add avocado, green onions and dijon mustard to flavor your next batch of egg salad with this recipe! Put on a salad, scoop with a corn chip or layer on a whole grain cracker, and when you eat it, you will love the creamy, satisfying flavor!
- 4 ea. eggs, hard-boiled & roughly chopped
- 1 ea. large Avocado From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1-1/2 T. dijon mustard
- 3/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1/4 c. celery, small dice
- 2 T. green onions, minced
- Mash the avocado with the mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add celery, green onions, and eggs; fold gently into avocado mixture.