Grilled flank steak, salad and avocados are a winning combination. The vinegar and soy-ginger dressing for this salad will wake up your tastebuds. Snow peas and red bell peppers add crunch and unique flavors to this salad that is a main meal or hearty salad. Serve any time you’ve got your grill open for the season.
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 t. soy sauce
- 1 t. fresh ginger, grated (or 1/4 t. ground ginger)
- 1 t. sugar
- 1/2 t. toasted sesame oil
- 8 grilled flank steak, thinly sliced
- 3 mixed salad greens
- 1-1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3/4 snow peas
- 1/2 scallions, thinly slices
- 1/2 cilantro, chopped
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, fresh ginger, sugar, and toasted sesame oil until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens, red bell peppers, scallions, snow peas, and cilantro; toss with dressing.
- Divide the tossed salad among 4individual serving dishes and top each with avocado and steak.