- 2 ea. chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 c. chihuahua cheese, grated
- 2 c. shelled corn, cooked
- 2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. canned tomato purée
- 1/2 ea. stick of butter
- 1 ea. red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Coat an oven safe container (9 x 13) with butter.
- Prepare the pie. In the pan, layer half the chicken, cheese, sour cream, corn and top with the remaining half of the chicken.
- In a skillet on medium heat, cook the red pepper with tomato puree. Salt and pepper until desired consistency.
- Add this mixture to the top of the chicken, and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- To serve, evenly cut the pie into 6 pieces. Serve one slice per person with avocado slices.