This guac gives Tex Mex a whole new meaning! Loaded with black beans, corn, tomato and queso fresco, it's sure to top any restaurant guac!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. Black beans, drained
- 1/2 c. Corn
- 1/2 c. Tomato, diced
- 1/2 c. Queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/2 t. Garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Cilantro, to garnish
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice and garlic powder. Salt to taste.
- Add beans, corn, tomato, and queso fresco and stir until well combined.
- Garnish with cilantro.