Full of maple bacon, roasted sweet potatoes, sauteed onions and topped with poached eggs, this guac is the perfect way to start the day! Serve it with whole-grain toast on a weekday or crunchy tortilla chips for a weekend brunch!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 4 ea. Bacon slices, maple flavored, cooked, crumbled
- 2 ea. Eggs, poached
- 1/2 c. Sweet potatoes, roasted and cubed
- 1/2 c. Onion, yellow, sautéed
- 1 t. Lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, slice avocados into cubes and stir in lime juice. Salt to taste.
- Add bacon, sweet potatoes, and onion to guacamole mixture and gently stir until well combined.
- Top with poached eggs.