If your idea of perfection is sun-dried tomato bacon guacamole, you’re envisioning Ally Brooke’s favorite guacamole recipe! It’s an amazing blend of sweet, salty, crunchy, tangy, and creamy. Topped with your favorite flavor boosters like Cotija cheese and hot sauce, this dip can quickly become a snacking addiction.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 4 ea. Bacon slices, cooked, crumbled
- 1 ea. Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 c. Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c Onion, red diced
- 2 T. Cilantro, chopped
- 2 T. Jalapeño, minced
- 1 t. Lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a small sauté pan, heat oil on medium to high heat. Add jalapeño and cook until tender, approximately 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lime juice. Salt to taste.
- Add bacon, garlic, tomatoes, onion, cilantro and jalapeño to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.