Go green this St. Patty's Day! Creamy avocado accented with salsa verde, cilantro and sauteed jalapeño will add an extra kick to this lucky day!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 c. Salsa verde, premade
- 2 T. Jalapeño, diced
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/2 t. Cotija cheese
- 1/4 t. Avocado oil
- Salt, to taste
- In a small sauté pan, heat oil on medium to high heat. Add jalapeño, and cook until tender, approximately 8 minutes
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add cilantro, salsa verde and cooked jalapeño to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.