- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 c. peas
- 1/2 ea. Serrano chile, roughly chopped
- 2 ea. sprigs of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 ea. green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 2 t. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a blender, add peas, Serrano chile, cilantro, green onions, lime juice, and olive oil; blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold pea mixture into avocados until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.