Jalapeño, Serrano and Fresno chiles along with cayenne pepper give this guac a kick! If you are looking to spice things up, grab a chip and get to munching!
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c. white onion, finely diced
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 t. garlic, minced
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 ea. jalapeño, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 ea. Fresno chile, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 t. cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onions, cilantro, garlic, salt, jalapeños, Serrano chiles, and Fresno chiles until well combined. Sprinkle cayenne pepper to garnish.