- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved & pitted
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 ea. small tomato, seeded & diced
- 1 T. white onion, minced
- 1/2 ea. jalapeño, minced
- 3 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Brush the avocado flesh with olive oil. Place them on the grill flesh-side down. Grill until they are marked.
- Scoop grilled avocado into a medium bowl and mash to desired consistency.
- Fold in lime juice, tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, and cilantro. Season with salt.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!