Fold in pomegranate and onion into your next batch of traditional guacamole for a sweet kick! Scoop it up with tortilla chips or spread on a crostini and enjoy the burst of flavor!
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 c. pomegranate arils
- 1 ea. small red onion, diced
- 1/2 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 t. salt
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Mash until desired consistency.
- Fold in the pomegranate seeds and onion into the guacamole and serve.