Is there anything better than guacamole? Yes, the guacamole with pomegranates. A combination that will make you leave behind the routine when you prepare this traditional and popular Mexican recipe.
- 3 ea. ripe Avocados From Mexico
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 c. pomegranate seeds
- 1 ea. small red onion, chopped
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Don’t mash it too much if you like your guacamole a little chunky.
- Fold in the pomegranate seeds and onion.
- Serve with tortillas chips.