- 4 T. mayonnaise
- 1 T. chipotle mustard
- 1 T. smoked paprika
- 1/2 t. cayenne pepper
- 1 T. roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 c. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, chipotle mustard, smoked paprika, and cayenne until well combined. Fold in roasted red peppers and cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with the lime juice and garlic until smooth. Fold in cheese mixture until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.