- Kimchi Guacamole:
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/3 c. scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. kimchi, finely chopped
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 t. garlic, minced
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 t. salt
- Gochujang Crema:
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 T. + 1 t. gochujang
- 1 t. fresh lime juice
- Kimchi Guacamole: In a large bowl, mash the avocados until chunky-smooth. Stir in scallions, kimchi, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and salt until well combined.
- Gochujang Crema: In a small bowl, combine sour cream, gochujang, and lime juice until well combined.
- To create a swirl, make a crater in the middle of the guacamole and add the crema. Using a chopstick or thick skewer, swirl the crema through the guacamole.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!