A class act is this guacamole! Traditional in nature with the additions of Corona beer, hickory smoked bacon, garlic and green onion give this guac an edge! Tasty, smoky, creamy and all the things your taste buds crave!
- 6 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 6 oz. Corona Extra beer
- 3 ea. limes, juiced
- 24 ea. slices of hickory smoked bacon, cooked & roughly chopped
- 3 ea. plum tomatoes, seeded & diced small
- 3 ea. jalapeños, seeded & finely diced
- 15 ea. sprigs of cilantro, finely chopped
- 6 T. green onions, finely chopped
- 3 t. garlic, minced
- 2 t. salt
- 1-1/2 t. pepper
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with Corona and lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in bacon, tomatoes jalapeños, cilantro, green onions, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined.