- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/4 c. green onions, finely chopped
- 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1/4 t. garlic, minced
- 3/4 t. salt, divided
- 1 ea. 15-ounce can pinto beans, drained
- 3/4 c. prepared spicy salsa
- 1 t. chili powder
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. tomatoes, small dice
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in green onions, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- In a small bowl, mash the pinto beans until chunky-smooth. Fold in salsa, chili powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Spread pinto bean mixture onto a serving dish. Top with guacamole, then sour cream. Garnish with tomatoes.