- 2 Avocados from Mexico halved pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup Green onions ( scallions) thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Cilantro Chopped fresh
- 1/4 tsp garlic (half small clove) Minced
- 3/4 tsp Salt Divided
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans drained and mashed
- 3/4 cup Spicy salsa Jarred
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup tomato diced
- In a medium bowl, place half of the avocado, onions, lime juice, cilantro, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt; stir to combine ingredients, coarsely mashing avocado.
- In small bowl, mix pinto beans with salsa, chili powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Spread pinto bean mixture onto 10-inch platter, top with avocado mixture then sour cream.
- Cover; chill until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with tomato and garnish with remaining avocado and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks and baby carrots.