- 2 T. cayenne pepper
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 2 t. creole seasoning
- 1 t. chili powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. smoked paprika
- 4 oz. chicken skin
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. dry buttermilk powder
- 2 T. shallot, minced
- 2 t. Hot Garlic Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 t. salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the cayenne pepper, brown sugar, Creole seasoning, chili powder, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread a single layer of chicken skin and sprinkle 1-1/2 teaspoons of the prepared seasoning blend. Bake for 15 to 25 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove crisp skin onto a paper towel to drain. When cooled, break into bite-size pieces. Sprinkle with remaining seasoning blend.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados together with the buttermilk powder, shallot, Hot Garlic Pepper Sauce, and salt until well combined.
- Serve with crisp chicken skin pieces.