Pinto beans add a unique twist to this guacamole! Flavored with cilantro, jalapeño and fresh tomatoes, this is a guac you will want to eat again and again! Grab your favorite chip or veggie and get to dipping!
- 2 tablespoons canned pinto beans, rinsed
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and cut in half
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped (remove seeds before cutting it to make it less spicy)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh, chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla or pita chips to serve
- In a medium bowl mash avocados with a fork without making it completely pure. Add the beans, the tomatoes, onion, chili, cilantro. It incorporates the lemon juice, oil and mix gently. Season with salt and pepper. It serves.