- 3/4 c. panko bread crumbs
- 4 ea. large eggs
- 1/4 c. half and half
- 2 T. Cholula Hot Sauce
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 c. shredded pepper Jack cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/4 c. sliced black olives
- Prepared salsa to serve
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously coat cups in a 24-cavity mini-muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons bread crumbs into the bottom of each muffin cup. Tilt and tap muffin pan to lightly coat sides of each muffin cup.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, hot sauce, salt, and pepper until well blended. Gently mix in avocado, cheese, and olives until evenly combined. Spoon filling evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until just set, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on rack 5 minutes. Loosen quiches from sides of muffin cups with a thin knife. Remove from cups; serve with salsa.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!