Looking for a classic way to fuel Taco Tuesday, Cinco de Mayo or the Super Bowl? Then try this Classic Mexican Guacamole. You will enjoy the good ole flavor of avocado with a little seasoning. Great to set out with veggies, tortilla ships or crostini for your next gathering. Plus, this classic guac can top fajitas, grilled chicken or grilled fish at a meal. Incorporating fresh Hass avocados in your family's everyday recipes helps to increase your fruit and vegetable intake. They're delicious, heart-healthy, and a source of naturally good fats.
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1 T. onion, minced
- 1 t. jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 bag Takis® Fuego rolled tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in lime juice, onions, jalapeños, and salt until well combined.
- Serve with Takis® Rolled Tortilla Chips and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: While many factors affect heart disease, eating avocados as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR LOGO USE/ AHA Disclaimer: Avocados From Mexico are certified by the American Heart Association®. Certification does not apply to serving suggestions or recipes.