- 1 roasted chicken breast
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and cut in half
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, finely chopped (remove seeds before cutting it to make it less spicy)
- 1 1/2 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla or pita chips to serve
- Prepare chicken. In a bowl shred the chicken breast.
- Prepare the avocados. In another bowl, mash the avocados without making it a smooth consistency.
- Prepare guacamole. Add tomatoes, chicken, onion, chile and cilantro, lemon juice and mix gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put guacamole in bowl and serve with tortilla or pita chips (optional).