Add a protein pop to your guac with roasted chicken! It can serve as a tasty appetizer or top a fresh salad for a light meal! Pair with tortilla chips or crackers for an added crunch!
- 1 roasted chicken breast
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and cut in half
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, finely chopped (remove seeds before cutting it to make it less spicy)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh, chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla or pita chips to serve
- In a bowl shred the chicken breast. In a medium bowl mash avocados with a fork without make it completely pure. Add tomatoes, chicken, onion, chile and cilantro. It incorporates the lemon juice and mix gently. Season with salt and pepper. It serves.