- 8 oz. raw white fish, small dice
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 2 ea. guavas, puréed
- 1/2 t. sugar
- 1/2 t. paprika
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/4 c. onions, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, add the lime juice, guava purée, sugar, paprika, and cilantro; mix until well combined. Add in fish. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Drain fish and discard marinade.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in onions and ceviche until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.