- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1-1/2 c. pickled beats, diced
- 1/2 ea. white onion, small dice
- 5 ea. sweet mini peppers, small dice
- 1/4 c. pickled beet juice
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 2 T. dill, finely chopped
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 4 T. goat cheese, crumbled
- In a medium bowl, gently toss the avocados, beets, onions, sweet peppers, beet juice, lime juice, dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well combined. Top with crumbled goat cheese.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!