- 1/2 c. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/4 T. White Vinegar
- 1/4 T. Olive Oil
- 1/2 c. Green Bell Pepper, minced
- 1/2 c. White Onion, minced
- 1 T. Garlic, minced
- 2 T. Red Chilies, minced
- 4 T. Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1/2 t. Kosher Salt
- In a medium bowl, fold the fresh mashed avocado, white vinegar, olive oil, green pepper, white onion, garlic, green chilis, lemon juice, and salt
- Transfer to holding container and press plastic wrap to the surface of the guacamole. Hold in the refrigerator until ready for use.
- When ready to use, transfer the Piri Piri Guacamole into a container.