- 1 c. Avocados From Mexico pureed
- 1/4 c. White Onion, diced
- 1/4 c. Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 T. Jalapeno Pepper, deseeded, diced
- 2 T. Garlic, minced
- 2 T. Fresh Parsley, rough chopped
- 2 T. Fresh Cilantro, rough chopped
- 1/4 c. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 T. Water
- 1 T. Distilled Vinegar
- 2 T. Kosher Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend on high until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a holding container and press plastic wrap to the surface of the Guasacaca Guacamole. Hold in the refrigerator until ready for use.