- 1 c. Avocados From Mexico, small diced
- 3/4 c. Ranch Dressing, prepared
- 3 T. Shallot, minced
- 1 t. Garlic, minced
- 2 T. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 t. Kosher Salt
- 3 t. Madras Curry Seasoning
- In a medium bowl, fold all the ingredients together until they are evenly combined.
- Transfer to an air-tight holding and hold in the refrigerator until ready for use.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!