- 1 cup Avocados From Mexico, stage 4, pureed
- .25 cup fresh lime juice
- .25 cup fresh lemon juice
- .25 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Place all ingredients in a food process and blend until smooth.
- Reserve covered and in a refrigerator until ready to use.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!