- 1 Avocado From Mexico
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon green chili sauce
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped (optional)
- 24 ounces vodka optional
- Maria Verde Base: Halve or quarter tomatillos and place in blender to purée. Add remaining ingredients and continue blending until smooth. Add water to achieve desired consistency.
- For Each Serving to Order: Rim cocktail glass with a mixture of salt, pepper and chili powder. Fill glass with 4 ounces Maria Verde base. If desired, stir in one ounce vodka. Garnish with celery stick, Avocado from Mexico slice, red jalapeño and lemon slice if desired.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!