- 4 ea. slices of seeded bread
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1/2 c. hummus
- 1/2 ea. tomato, sliced
- Toast the bread lightly. Once toasted, evenly distribute the hummus on each slice of bread.
- Add half the tomato slices to two slices of the bread.
- Top each bread’s tomato with the sprouts, pea shoots or watercress.
- Next, add half an avocado.
- Top with the remaining slices of bread and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!