Take your chalupa to the next level by layering it with crunchy lettuce and guacamole! Full of queso fresco and pico de gallo and topped with salsa, this guac is sure to make all your Tex Mex dreams come true!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 ea. Chalupa shell, cooked
- 1/2 c. Lettuce, ice burg, shredded
- 1/4 c. Pico de gallo
- 1/4 c. Queso fresco
- 1 t. Cotija cheese
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Salsa, to garnish
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add queso fresco and pico de gallo to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- In a small bowl, add chalupa shell. Evenly distribute lettuce in shell.
- Top lettuce with guacamole. Sprinkle cotija cheese on top and garnish with salsa.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!