- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. limes, juiced
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 oz) container NatureSweet® Glorys® Tomatoes
- 3 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. sweet onion, finely chopped
- 4 t. chives, finely chopped
- 1 t. basil, finely chopped
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1 t. freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, scoop the avocados into a large bowl and gently mash.
- Add the tomatoes to your liking and mix well.
- Immediately add lime juice, garlic, cilantro, onion, chives, basil, salt and pepper and toss well.
- Serve and enjoy responsibly with a BUD LIGHT® beverage.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!