Your guests will love this twist on a traditional artichoke dip! The addition of Avocados From Mexico make this extra creamy. Served in a bread bowl, it is the perfect, delicious dip to serve up for your friends and family!
- 1 ea. Italian Round Loaf Bread
- 4 c. Spinach, raw
- 1 ea. 12 oz. Jar of artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 c. Sour cream
- 3/4 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Cream cheese
- 4 T. Salted butter
- 4 ea. Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 t. Jalapeno, minced
- To taste, Salt and pepper
- In a medium pot on medium heat, add sour cream, cream cheese, butter and stir until well combined and melted (approximately 5 minutes).
- Once melted, turn the temperature down to low-medium heat, add the artichoke hearts, spinach, avocado, parmesan cheese, jalapeno, garlic cloves and salt and pepper to taste to make the avocado spinach & artichoke dip. Stir constantly for approximately 10 minutes.
- Take the bread bowl and carefully cut a circle in the top, approximately 1 inch away from the perimeter. Using your hands, hollow out the center of the loaf to form a bread bowl (save these pieces for dipping). Make sure the bowl is still thick enough to hold the dip.
- Pour the avocado spinach & artichoke dip into the bread bowl and serve.