Cooking angel hair pasta in chicken broth and stewed tomatoes adds a burst of flavor! Mixed with avocado, this pasta dish can be served solo or paired with a pan seared fish, grilled chicken or flank steak to create a delicious dinner for you or your family! Beyond adding delicious flavor, the avocado featured in this recipe also adds nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, making it a healthy choice to help meet nutrient needs.
- 1 ea. 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 ea. 14-oz. can chicken broth
- 1 c. water
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta or fideos (cut spaghetti)
- In a large saucepan, combine tomatoes, chicken broth, and water and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Stir in avocado. Serve.