- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, peeled, pitted & diced
- 3 c. enriched vanilla rice milk
- 4 T. salted caramel coffee creamer
- 1 T. honey
- 2 t. lemon juice
- 2 t. ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 t. almond extract
- 3 ea. cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- In a blender, all ingredients except for cinnamon sticks until smooth. Adjust taste by adding more honey and cinnamon as desired.
- Serve horchata in a tall glass poured over ice, and place a cinnamon stick in glass for garnish. Add a pinch of ground cinnamon for garnish if desired.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!