- 1/2 ea. Avocado From Mexico
- 3 oz. butter
- 4-1/2 oz. cream cheese
- 5 oz. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 T. walnuts, finely chopped
- 9 oz. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add the butter and blend until creamy. Stir in cream cheese, avocado, and sugar. Add vanilla and nuts. Blend until smooth and fluffy. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour with the baking soda. Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Place mixture in a piping bag with a large star-shaped nozzle.
- Pipe crackers to desired size on baking sheet.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes until slightly browned.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.