- 1 lb. ground beef
- 8 oz. jalapeño cream cheese (softened)
- 3-4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, sliced into rings
- 6 bacon (cooked)
- 2 Avocados From Mexico (mashed)
- 1-2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 12 small lettuce leaves
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls
- Roll ground beef into 12 balls, slightly larger than a golf ball. Gently shape a hole into each meatball with your thumb.
- Fill hole with jalapeño cream cheese. Close hole back up using fingers, adding a little bit more meat if needed. Make sure cheese is safely tucked away so that it doesn’t ooze out of the burger when grilling.
- Carefully flatten cream cheese filled meatballs with hand, shaping into slider sized patties.
- Grill slider patties to desired temperature, adding sliced cheddar cheese on the top of each patty just before they are done cooking. Let cheese melt.
- Toast Hawaiian rolls over indirect heat if desired.
- Build your slider. Bottom roll, lettuce, tomato, cream cheese jalapeño patty with cheese, bacon, top roll, secure jalapeño ring into top roll with tooth pick for garnish.