- 1 lb. ground beef
- 8 oz. jalapeño cream cheese (softened)
- 3-4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, sliced into rings
- 6 bacon (cooked)
- 2 Avocados From Mexico (mashed)
- 1-2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 12 small lettuce leaves
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls
- Roll ground beef into 12 balls, slightly larger than a golf ball. Gently shape a hole into each meatball with your thumb.
- Fill hole with jalapeño cream cheese. Close hole back up using fingers, adding a little bit more meat if needed. Make sure cheese is safely tucked away so that it doesn’t ooze out of the burger when grilling.
- Carefully flatten cream cheese filled meatballs with hand, shaping into slider sized patties.
- Grill slider patties to desired temperature, adding sliced cheddar cheese on the top of each patty just before they are done cooking. Let cheese melt.
- Toast Hawaiian rolls over indirect heat if desired.
- Build your slider. Bottom roll, lettuce, tomato, cream cheese jalapeño patty with cheese, bacon, top roll, secure jalapeño ring into top roll with tooth pick for garnish.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!