- 2 ea. pineapple rounds
- 1 c. cottage cheese
- 1 ea. clementine
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- Take 2 martini glasses and place 1/2 cup of cottage cheese in each.
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice the avocado thinly. Carefully peel the slices apart and roll them gently into tight cylinders. Place them in the middle of the cottage cheese.
- Divide the peeled clementine in half and place the separated sections of the fruit into the cottage cheese, leaning against avocado.
- Slice pineapple into smaller pieces and place in cottage cheese, leaning against clementine, and serve.