- 4 ea. eggs
- 1 ea. small tomato, diced
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/2 ea. small red onion, diced
- 1 T. avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add tomatoes and onion to the hot skillet and stir. Cook until the onions are softened and the mixture begins to caramelize.
- Stir in the eggs, avocado and salt and pepper to taste. Cook the egg mixture until desired doneness, approximately 4-6 minutes.
- Divide eggs between two plates and recommend serving with hot buttered toast.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!