- 2 ea. eggs
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 c. wheat flour
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/3 c. corn flour
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 t. butter, for greasing
- 1-1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl (wheat flour, corn flour, sugar and salt).
- In another bowl, beat the cracked eggs, avocado and milk. Beat well, until incorporated.
- Gradually mix dry ingredients to the bowl of liquids and beat well with hand-mixer to prevent lumps.
- Use the butter to coat the muffin tin. Fill the muffin molds half way with the muffin mixture.
- Place the muffin tin into the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Stick a toothpick in the center of a muffin to test if done baking; toothpick should come out clean.