- 5 t. vegetable oil
- 1 ea. large red bell pepper, diced
- 8 ea. large eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add bell peppers and cook for 4 minutes until tender. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Pour in 1/4 of the egg mixture. Using a non-stick spatula, gently push cooked portions of egg from the edges to the center while tilting the skillet so the uncooked eggs can reach the hot surface. Continue cooking, tilting pan, and gently moving cooked portions as needed.
- On one half of the omelet, place 1/4 each of the pepper, goat cheese, and avocados. Fold over other half to cover the filling.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.