Tomato juice, vodka and oysters create a perfect cocktail! Topped with avocado, this mini drink is a burst of flavor in your mouth!
- 12 oysters
- 3 drops Tabasco
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Avocado From Mexico, chopped in small cubes
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco in a jar. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In 12 tequila glasses, add 1 oyster, a little cucumber covered with prepared juice, garnished with bits of avocado adds a touch of black pepper, and serve.