Avocado, mango, date and yogurt combine in this smoothie to bring your tastebuds straight to the tropics. Serve topped with pistachios or your favorite nut. This is a great option for breakfast or as a snack.
- 2 c. cubed mango, fresh or lightly thawed from frozen
- 2 c. plain yogurt (or 1 c. yogurt and 1 c. milk if thinner texture desired)
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled & pitted
- 6 ea. medjool dates, pitted
- 2 T. coarsely chopped pistachios, pecans or almonds for garnish
- Place all ingredients except for nuts into a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish each with 1 T. chopped nuts.