- 1 lb. lean ground chicken
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 ea. jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/2 c. yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c. reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1 t. ground cumin
- 1 t. paprika
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 ea. mini (slider) whole-grain hamburger buns
- 8 ea. Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 ea. medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ea. medium Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- Prepare grill over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, place ground chicken and add garlic, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, cheddar cheese, lime juice, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. Using your hands, incorporate everything together.
- Form the mixture into eight small patties. Grill burgers over medium heat until cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Top mini hamburger buns with slider patties. Top with lettuce, tomato, and avocado slices and any additional toppings desired.