- 1 ea. bag frozen turkey meatballs (40 meatballs)
- 10 ea. American cheese slices, quartered into squares
- 5 ea. turkey bacon slices, cooked, cut into small pieces
- 5 ea. medium Avocados From Mexico, cut into medium-sized cubes
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes (need 20 tomatoes), cut in half
- 1 ea. head of romaine lettuce, cut into small strips
- 1 ea. jar of dill pickles, already sliced into circles
- 40 ea. toothpicks
- Yellow mustard to taste
- Ketchup to taste
- Bake meatballs according to package directions. Cook bacon (if needed) until firm (but not overcooked so that it breaks too easily).
- Meanwhile, cut cheese slices into quarters and chop lettuce into strips. Dice avocados so that you have 40 cube-size pieces.
- Create 40 mini cheeseburger bites: On a toothpick, stack 1 meatball, then 1 small square of cheese, a piece of bacon, a strip of lettuce, a pickle, an avocado cube and top with a cherry tomato. Serve with a side of ketchup and mustard or desired sauce (barbecue sauce, etc.).