- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1 bag Simply TOSTITOS® Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 14 oz. block tofu, drained, pressed and cut into small cubes
- 1/4 c. red onion, chopped
- 2 ea. Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 ea. English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 ea. serrano chili pepper, diced
- 1/4 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 1 T. sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- Combine tofu, onion, cucumber, serrano pepper, lime juice and lemon juice in a large bowl. Set aside and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1-hour.
- Remove tofu mixture from refrigerator and gently add in tomato, avocado and cilantro. Combine all ingredients and serve with Simply Organic Blue Corn Tostitos Tortilla Chips. Top with sriracha sauce prior to serving, as desired.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!