- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c. scallions, finely chopped
- 2 T. basil, finely chopped
- 2 T. chives, finely chopped
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 T. jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 1 T. green jalapeño hot sauce
- 1/2 t. salt
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in Greek yogurt, scallions, basil, chives, cilantro, parsley, jalapeño, Tabasco, and salt until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!