- 1 c. lime juice
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 3 T. ketchup
- 1 t. sesame oil
- 1 t. dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled, cooked, & halved
- 2 ea. large Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 ea. medium cucumbers, peeled & seeded
- 1 ea. canned hearts of palm, diced
- 1 c. cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, ketchup, sesame oil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, avocados, cucumbers, and hearts of palm; toss gently with dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!