- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1-1/2 c. frozen corn kernels, defrosted and liquid drained
- 1/4 c. red onion, diced
- 1-1/2 T. TABASCO® Original Red
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. garlic, minced
- 1 T. lime juice
- 2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil to medium high heat. Sauté red onions, corn and garlic until onions are soft but still have some firmness, approximately 2-3 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- While the corn mixture is cooling, mash avocado in a bowl. Use a fork, leaving some chunks. Once corn mixture has cooled, add the corn mixture to the bowl of avocados.
- Gently stir in lime juice, cumin, salt and TABASCO® Original Red and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!