- 5 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 3 ea. roma tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, finely chopped
- 3 T. garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in tomatoes, Serrano chile, garlic, cilantro, and olive oil. Season with salt.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!