You see, life is like
a box of … avocados.
- A real friend is one who walks in with avocados when the rest of the world walks out.
- Anger is one letter short of danger. Similarly, avocado is one letter short of avocados. As in, multiple avocados. As in, awesome.
- He who is mighty is he who makes an avocado into guacamole.
- As you get older, three things happen. First, you lose your memory, then … Where’d the guacamole go?
- Keep your friends close and your guacamole even closer.
- Times flies when you’re having fun, and avocados fly when you throw them.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder but avocado absence just makes the stomach grow hungrier.
- An avocado a day may not keep the doctor away — but it will taste good.
- It’s unfair when a person is born with a silver spoon in their mouth. They’re already prepared to pit and mash their avocados.
- Fools rush in — unless there’s guacamole on the table, in which case geniuses rush in.